Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beatiful Clothes

Sometimes when I am in a dreaming sort of mood I look at shabbyapple.com  Seriously cute clothes.  I dream of my girls in these:
Silver Bubble Little Girl's Party Dress - Silver Bellemy son in this
Gingham Boy's Neckties
 and me in this
Pin Striped Princess Seamed Dress with Drop Hemline

 I could afford these items if I were to give up frivolous things like meat and fruits and veggies and live off rice and beans for like two months.  I'm seriously considering it.  Then maybe I could even pull off that fancy dress. These clothes are, of course, not necessities.  But imagine how fancy we would look as we strolled down the street (assuming I would let my kids step foot outside in such fancy clothes).  A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment